Welcome to Barking Kids
Barking Kids is all about providing a low stress experience for your dog. It is a home-based shop so it has a more relaxed atmosphere. I am very gentle and proceed with the groom at the dog's pace. Usually I can do the full groom in 2 to 2-1/2 hours, but some dogs need extra time and I want to be able to provide that for them.
ABOUT Cathy - Owner of Barking Kids
- I am a Certified Dog Groomer
- I got my training at Vander Waal Dog Grooming in Mosinee and actually rented a space for grooming from Lynn until I decided to open my own shop.
- I have groomed my own dogs for 20 plus years. I lived with 5 dogs and 2 cats for many years.
- I volunteer groom at New Life Pet Adoptions Center - an all volunteer run--no kill shelter in Marathon, WI right off Hwy. 29. "I just can't get enough of those rescue and surrender animals! Love them!!"
- My patience comes from 20 plus years working with students with Special Needs. Something I truly enjoyed but just needed a change, so I went to my other passion of animals.
- Recently completed the Pet-Tech Canine First-Aid/CPR program.
- I enjoy spending time with my animals, exploring and working on various hobbies.
This is one of my dogs. He is my senior citizen pup at 16 years old. I love him like crazy so I had to share a picture!